Thursday, December 20, 2012

Is he full yet?? And is this kid a comedian trapped in a toddler's body?

Its a good thing I just got CPR certified because G-d forbid, really, how much food can my kid shove in his mouth without choking?? I am continually amazed at the amount of food my child eat. I keep telling my mother-in-law that he's having a growth spurt but for real, I wonder if he is gonna blow up 'The Hulk' style when I dont get him his milk fast enough. Miiiilk!!! Two Motts applesauce cups for breakfast plus oatmeal? A giant potato pancake **with applesauce on top** (thanks Grandma Ellen!) and I mean GIANT. I measured one of those suckers at 4 inches across! 8 grapes (cut in eighths thank you very much)for snack time. He kept reaching in the cup with a look of pure delight... I think he would have rubbed those grapes all over his body if I left him alone. An entire hot dog, noodles and peas for dinner. noodle, hot dog, noodle, hot dog, noodle. So he alternated til there were just some peas left-then ate them too! And he has this thing now, where when he is enjoying something he's eating or making joking (like shoving his finger in your belly button) he closes his eyes and grins widely and goes 'Aaaaarrr" or 'beeeeeeep' depending on if you are mommy or daddy respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment